In this widget, the attendance details of employee are documented.
Daily attendance detail
- Go to Attendence > Daily attendance details ( Present in the left side panel)
- It gives daily attendance detail of an employee with the log in and log out time of an employee with the employee id, name, designation, salary group and shift.
- Date and salary group is present as a mandatory field.
- It contains a department, category, shift name with number of present, absent and all option.
- If user select all option present, absent all details is displayed in the screen.
- Select present option it display present details for an employee.
- Select absent option it display absent details for an employee.
Edit attendance punches
It is used to give the attendance punch for an employee on log in and log out time.
- Go to Attendence > Edit attendance Punches
- By clicking ‘add’ option new punches is add in attendance punches screen and click ‘edit’ option user can edit the created punches and click update button.
- It has an update, previous day, next day and reset button.
- Through the batch edit punches we can punch for the group of employees with log in and log out time.
- Likewise, leave can also be given for a group of employees.
- For the total worked minute and overtime minutes contain two options with greater than or lesser than
- In the search result panel it contain employee code, name, absent and punch time can be edit in the search result panel.
- In this pay day should be 1 or lesser than 1 for an employee.
- Employee work time is more than usual time, it is included in OT hrs.
- Then for next day, click next day option and give attendance punch for a day.
- Salary group and date is present in mandatory field.