Payroll is the process by which employers pay to employee for the work they have done. It involves with the payment of employees and the filling of employment taxes. It is a financial record of employee wages/salaries, withholding, deductions and bonuses.
- Every user is given a particular user id and password in order to login to the system.
- Users use their specific account to make changes into the database for an organization.
- All users are not given access to login into the database only the authorized users have rights to access the database.
- User can login to the system using following information
- User Id / Code
- Organization Code
Admin provides the application of administration purpose of the user. Admin user has access to Search audit, Search notifications, Backup the database, Upgrade system and System properties. Other users do not have access to the above widgets other than admin.
Users are the one who is having specific privileges to do a particular task assigned to him. User used to create, view and search specific user details.
- Go to Admin > User > Create user
- It is used to create a user with user id, First name and Last name.
- We can search the user by giving the user id.
- Role code
- First name and last name
- Status can be selected
- In search results panel, it shows list of user created.
- Lists of users are displayed if the user id is not specified.
Company Profile is used to update the information about the company name, contact no, location, communication address and headquarters address. We can also upload logo for the particular organization.
- Navigate to Company Profile in left side of the panel and Click it.
- Enter the Organization Code and Name of Organization, Address, Contact No to create a Company Profile.
- The organization code for each company must be different and all companies are identified by their respective organization codes.
- Mandatory fields include Code and Name of the Organization.
- Click copy communication address to copy the same address in Head Quarter Address.
In Masters, Branch is a page used to know about the organization branch details. The organization which is having multiple branches can create a profile for its branches and also can search the branches by entering the required filed.
- In Masters, Navigate Branch -> Click Create Branch to create a new profile for branch.
- Enter all mandatory fields Name, Code and Type of Branch.
- Select Branch Type which is specific type of application, an organization providing to the customer.
- Click Create, once entering information is done.
One time Constants
One time constants are used to endure the given information. Once data entered that data will be displayed when user press drop down arrow for selection and user can update the given data by clicking on a update. One time constants are also used to refresh and reset the data.
- Go to Masters ---> One time constants ( Available in left panel in masters)
- In One time constants it shown a list of field type.
- By selecting a particular field all details are present in the field.
- It contains three buttons Update, refresh and reset buttons.
Payroll in masters is used to change settings in Shift, Deduction type,Incentive masters, Leave configuration, Salary group,Pay schedule etc.
- Go to Masters –→ Payroll –→ Shift –→ Create shift
- It is used to create a shift to specify the starting day, ending day, break timings of that particular day.
- For to create a shift From date, To date, Start time, End time, Lunch time, Max early in and late out are to create in the shift schedule panel.
- After entering all the details, click on create button, shift schedules are created for that particular shift id.
It includes an attendance of an employee through this we can create a pay schedule, to display OT in payslip and duration of a person work for a day
- Go to Masters –→ Payroll –→ Incentive Masters
- To create an incentive master it contain incentive type, name and criteria is present as a mandatory field.
- It has a value in payslip and per day salary if it is selected in the field.
- It contains a message “Incentive created successfully”.
- Then the created incentives are shown in the list of incentive master panel.