Sales and Purchase
Assign week off
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Assign week off
- This assign week off is selected for one week means it automatically process for all other week for that month.
- Salary group, From date and To date is present as a mandatory field.
- In this employee week off salary group, from date and to date is present as a mandatory field.
- It contains repeat weekly option by giving the number of weeks, Week off is assigned for the employee.
Assign default week off
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Assign default week off
- In assign default week off option from date and to date is present as a mandatory option.
- It has assign button and reset button.
- Salary group and department is to present in a select list option.
- Click assign button, it will display a message “processed successfully”.
Assign shift by Employee
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Assign shift by employee
- It allocates a shift for an employee for the given period.
- It has view and reset button.
- After clicking a view option it display as given in the search result panel.
- Without creating a shift, punches cannot be given for an employee in the attendance details.
- It contain shift id, From date and To date is present in a shift schedule tab.
Assign shift by month
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Assign shift by month
- In this shift is to be allocated for an employee for a particular month.
- It display view and reset button.
- After clicking a view option, it has shift for a particular month.
- If a mandatory field is not filled it display an alert message.
Weekly employee shift schedule
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Weekly employee shift schedule
- In this weekly employee shift schedule can be done according to a department and salary group shift assigned for a weekly employee is shown in weekly employee shift schedule plan.
- We can assign different shift for various days in a week to same employee
- Repeat weekly is used to repeat the same shift for every week.
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Shift Resolver
- In this resolve shift according to the department and shift type it resolve for particular date.
- It contain date, department and shift type is present in the resolve shift panel.
- epartment and shift id is present in mandatory field.
Shift plan summary
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Shift plan summary
- The shift plan summary display total male and female employee present on the particular date.
- It contain date, department and shift id.
- It contain download and reset button.
- In search result panel it display shift id, department, designation, male and female employees and total count is also display in search result panel.
Employee without shift
- Go to Employee without Shift
- An employee not having shift are shown in the search result panel.
- In this from date and to date is present as a mandatory field.
- It has select option for salary group and department.
- An employee code and name is present in a watermark field.
- Go to Attendance > Shift > Upload Shift.
- In this shift are uploaded for a bulk of employees and they are given with employee code,date and shift id and it is upload with a filename. CSV format.
- If the CSV file is not selected it display a message “Kindly select a CSV file to upload”.
- Click Update after choose file.
Copyright © 2018 Effitrac Solutions India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.