Sales and Purchase
- Go to ---> Report ---> Salary report
- In the Salary report window we can generate all reports such as Salary Structure, salary register, payment register, OT register, employee payslip, Pay summary and WPS Register.
- Go to ---> Report ---> Salary structure
- In salary structure report screen the salary structure of all employees can be downloaded in pdf, xls and csv file.
- Go to ---> Report ---> Salary register
- It is used to generate the salary report of a particular salary group along with the specific duration.
- In this salary group and department is consider more according to it salary register.
- In salary register it contains salary group, department and pay period with the drop down.
- Salary register panel is divided into three columns they are
- Salary register
- Deduction List
- Go to ---> Report ---> Payment register
- In payment register the salary paid to all employees is been registered.
- By selecting the pay period in drop down box the user can download payment register.
- The user can filter the payment register by selecting the available options
- Go to ---> Report ---> OT register
- It displays details about over time details about the particular group along with the specified duration.
- In the search result panel it has an employee code, name, salary group, designation, department, OT hours, OT wages.
Employee pay slip
- Go to ---> Report ---> Employee pay slip
- It displays the payslip details of allemployee along with the earning details, deduction details, attendance details and net pay.
- By selecting pay period the user needed the pay slip can be downloaded in Pdf or send by mail
- Go to ---> Report ---> Pay Summary
- In employee Pay summary the payments made with split wise salary to employees can be downloaded.
- By selecting the pay period and other drop down the report can be downloaded in pdf and xls file.
WPS (Wage Processing System) Register
- Go to ---> Report ---> WPS register
- The wage protection system report can be generated in this window
- Select the pay period and provide other details.
- Click on Wps bank report to download in csv file.
Details about WPS
- WPS system is followed in Saudi Arabia and it is controlled by the Ministry Of Labour in Saudi Arabia and WPS file is uploaded in Ministry Of Labour.
- The Wage Processing System is classified into Employee and Employer Details.
- It is present in the form of Excel sheet.
- User download a WPS report it contain
- Column A - EDR (Employee Record Detail) present as a default in WPS
- Column B -WPS code contain 14 digit (If it is less than 14 digit 0 should be added in the prefix)
- Column C –IFSC code should present in 9 digits.
- Column D -Employee Account number is present which should contain 16 digits.
- Column E -Pay start date is present (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Column F -Pay End date is present (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Column G -Total Salary Days
- Column H -Fixed Salary amount is present (Amount is represented using decimal points or not using decimal points)
- Column I -Earned salary is present
- Column J -Total Leave days
- Column A –SCR(Salary Control Record) is present as a default in WPS
- Column B -Company Id 13 digit is present
- Column C -Employer bank code is present should contain 9 digit
- Column D -File creation Date is present (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Column E -File creation time is present (hhmm)
- Column F -Salary month (mmyyyy)
- Column G -EDR count
- Column H - Employee count for total salary paid days is displayed using decimal point or not.
- Column I –AED(Arab Emirates Dirham) is present as default.
- Column J -Employer reference number (company name) is present.
- Go to ---> Report ---> Loan Report
- It displays all details regarding the loan of a particular group and for a specific duration.
- It divides into loan summary and loan payment.
- In loan summary month and year is present as a mandatory field and an outstanding loan button.
- In loan payment Pay period is present with payment schedule and payment summary button.
- Go to ---> Report ---> Reimbursement Report
- It displays the details about the reimbursement claimed by the particular salary group and in this department is present in a drop down list.
- It contain reimbursement button and user click that button means reimbursement report is download for that particular salary group.
Copyright © 2018 Effitrac Solutions India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.