Payroll in masters is used to change settings in Shift, Deduction type,Incentive masters, Leave configuration, Salary group,Pay schedule etc.
- Go to Masters –→ Payroll –→ Shift –→ Create shift
- It is used to create a shift to specify the starting day, ending day, break timings of that particular day.
- For to create a shift From date, To date, Start time, End time, Lunch time, Max early in and late out are to create in the shift schedule panel.
- After entering all the details, click on create button, shift schedules are created for that particular shift id.
It includes an attendance of an employee through this we can create a pay schedule, to display OT in payslip and duration of a person work for a day
- Go to Masters –→ Payroll –→ Incentive Masters
- To create an incentive master it contain incentive type, name and criteria is present as a mandatory field.
- It has a value in payslip and per day salary if it is selected in the field.
- It contains a message “Incentive created successfully”.
- Then the created incentives are shown in the list of incentive master panel.