Recording Goods Receipt Note
Goods Receipt Note can be done to Purchase Invoice, purchase order, Delivery Chalan and Job Card.
How to Record GRN by finding the respective Id
- User can record GRN by Purchase-->Goods receipt note
- Enter the purchase Invoice number (Ex: PI-1-3) in P.O Id
- It automatically fetch the date from the purchase invoice
- Quantity and product details to which the invoice made will be displayed
- Expiry Date, Lot No, Batch No and Revised no can be recorded
- Received quantity to be entered in “Rec Qty” and it will affect directly in Inventory
- If any Quantity is received in free of cost those quantity can be recorded in free.
- Press F5 or click create button on left top to record GRN.